Exclusive Use of Venue for Ceremony and/or Reception: 13 hours.
2023 Wedding Season: Saturday Package 12,500.
The most amazing things are included (Yes! Included!):
- Exclusive use of the 4800 square foot all-white venue, vintage greenhouse, and professionally manicured grounds.
- A beautifully appointed estate house for you and the wedding party to get ready for the "Big Day" and perfect for pictures.
- Full complimentary access to our "Something Borrowed" closet, with the most amazing, designer selected, classic and boho decor items for your ceremony and reception: Ceremony arches, table numbers, candlesticks, greenery, plate chargers, votives, lanterns, wedding signage, and so much more - your wedding is going to be so beautiful!
- 22 beautiful wood tables - use as is or cover with tablecloths, depending on the look YOU love!
- Premium, white chairs, for the ceremony and reception.
- Set up and take-down of all tables and chairs is taken care of for you.
- Professional Day-of Coordinator-- So important and included so you can relax + enjoy your day.
- Alum Creek Farm venue manager and team members throughout the entire day to assist in making an exceptional day.
- Use your own favorite full-service caterer or choose one from our recommended vendors list (we have an awesome list of the best caterers in the central Ohio area).
- Bring your own alcohol or have your caterer supply it.
- Outdoor games, Cornhole, Giant Jenga, Giant Connect 4, and Giant Yahtzee - so fun at cocktail hour!
- Use of the firepit--including wood (we maintain it) for you and your guests to enjoy.
- Choice of ceremony sites, outside in the vintage Lord & Burnham greenhouse (you're covered rain or shine!) or inside the all-white reception space (in case of crazy weather).
- Engagement portrait session on the farm, 1 hour, with your photographer.
- A variety of amazing photo spots--for making memories that last a lifetime! Wedding photographers love to shoot here and, often, they get married here too!
- Rehearsal at no extra charge.
- Parking lot with lighting.
- Parking attendant + directional signage + a greeter to welcome your guests.
- Golf cart assistance for handicapped guests.
- Caterer's prep area including a commercial fridge and stainless steel prep tables.
- Venue rental for 13 hours: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm, with an additional complimentary hour for clean-up and vendor exit by 11:00 pm.
- No hidden fees--there are no additional Alum Creek Farm service fees or taxes. No food, beverage, bar, or spending minimums. No guest count minimums. No china requirements. No gratuities. We do not require a percentage of the catering or bartending bill - many venues require these additional fees, but our packages include all venue fees.
- Plus, there's easy access to hotels, the roads to get here and straight, well lit and well paved.
*These rates are subject to change prior to signing a contract.
*Please note: we do require a $1,000,000 event insurance policy. Approximate cost $190. If serving alcohol a $2,000,000 event insurance policy is required. Approximate cost is $235.
*A security officer is required at events in which alcohol is served. Approximate cost is $360.